***The Sound Room rules and guidelines are subject to change.
- NO WEAPONS of any kind are permitted at The Sound Room.
- Guests must be appropriately dressed to enter The Sound Room; no shoes, no shirt, no entry!
- Access to The Sound Room is restricted to scheduled business hours and/or scheduled public and private events. Tickets (purchased online and/or at the door), or a Cover Charge (paid at the door) may be required for admittance. Age-restrictions may also apply to certain events, which will be made known in the event details page on our calendar of events.
- Guests are welcome to use personal headphones, but no outside audio amplifying devices (stereos, Blue- tooth speakers, etc.) are allowed unless specified otherwise by The Sound Room.
- ABSOLUTELY NO CLIMBING/HANGIN/LEAPING on The Sound Room balcony or any other structure. Violators are subject to being banned from The Sound Room and/or subject to prosecution.
- Guests who desire a table during a ticketed event may be required to make a reservation. Commercial/Pro- motional signage is not allowed to be displayed on The Sound Room tables (or anywhere else inside of the venue). And setting up vendor/boot displays is strictly prohibited.
- Per Trademark Law, unauthorized reproduction of The Sound Room logo is prohibited. Unauthorized representation/affiliation with The Sound Room is also prohibited.
- The use of bikes, skateboards, skates, rollerblades, ‘hoverboards, heelys, etc. is not allowed. Of course, personal mobility devices are always allowed for handicapped individuals and The Sound Room will do our very best to accommodate related needs.
- Absolutely no remotely controlled Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) are allowed. This includes any and all drones/quadcopters. Special permissions may be granted from time to time, but a formal request MUST BE submitted to The Sound Room and the intended pilot MUST provide proof of Part 107 UA Polit License.
Violators are subject to ejection, Item confiscation and/or citation. Repeat offenders are subject to being banned from The Sound Room.
***Some restrictions indicated in the below list of prohibited items are subject to change according to event-specific requirements and/or needs.
- Outside food and drinks (including both alcoholic and non-alcoholic).
- Marijuana and all other illegal drugs.
- Laser Pointers, flashlights, personal coolers, etc.
- Audio & Visual (AV) recording devices including: Cameras with Removable Lenses, Drones, GoPros, Selfie Sticks, 360-Degree Camera’s, attachable Smartphone AV Components, and other similar devices not listed here.
- ABSOLUTELY NO WEAPONS ... this includes anything that could potentially be used as a weapon and therefore considered so by The Sound Room. Bring items at your own risk, but please understand that The Sound Room staff’s idea of what is or isn’t a “weapon” might be very different than your own.
- Bullhorns and other noise-making objects.
- Backpacks and excessively-large purses.
- ABSOLUTELY NO MASKS! Exceptions may be made by The Sound Room during Halloween/Costumed events.
- NO ANIMALS (with the exception of service animals)
- NO REMOTE-CONTROLLED UNMANNED AIRCRAFT (UA) ... (i.e. drones)
- Smoking of any kind is strictly prohibited inside of The Sound Room (including e-cigarettes), but The Sound Room does offer a designated outdoor smoking area.
Box Office & Will Call
The Sound Room Box Office & Will Call is located on-site at 817 Garrison Avenue, Fort Smith, AR. 72901 and typically opens 1-2 hours before the scheduled start time of an event.
During concerts, there is standing room at the front of The Sound Room stage and ample tabled seating on both the lower and upper levels, which both offer great views of the stage. The Sound Room is happy to take table reservations (event-permitting) with advanced notice. Reservations are available on a first-come-first-served basis and may be limited. Please contact us for reservations. Reservations are $5.00 per person, per table.
***ADA SEATING: If you require disabled seating, we are happy to accommodate and encourage you to please contact us at the time of ticket purchase.
Though smoking—electronic cigarettes included—is strictly prohibited inside The Sound Room, an outdoor smoking area is provided at the venue.
Exit and Re-Entry is closely monitored by The Sound Room. Please limit exit and re-entry to emergencies and expect the possibility of being denied re-entry at the discretion of The Sound Room management or front-of-house staff.
The unique needs of particular events may require The Sound Room to deny ticket-holding guests re-entry once they have left the venue. If you need to leave and plan on requesting re-entry, please speak to The Sound Room Management or front-of-house staff to make sure you will be permitted to do so.
The Sound Room is monitored 24 hours per day, 7 days per week both by video surveillance and security personnel.
For your safety and the safety of others, guests and their possessions are subject to inspection as a condition of admittance. Please have your bags open and available for inspection. The Sound Room management reserves final decision on items brought into the venue.
If you have questions/concerns or would like to make a formal request of some kind, please contact The Sound Room.